USEED – Marketing Ambassador
Funderbolt is the college student-focused arm of USEED, a fast growing Phoenix area Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company and the pioneer of higher education crowdfunding.
The mission of Funderbolt is to ensure that every student group, club, and organization has the funding they need to carry out their mission and create meaningful impact for their student members. We aim to be the number one crowdfunding solution for college student groups around the world by providing them with advanced team-fundraising technology and a proven methodology for campaign success. Compared to GoFundMe’s 10% campaign success rate (Yikes!), Funderbolt boasts an 83% campaign success rate and an average $10,000 raised per group.
We love what we do – helping student leaders be more effective at helping their organization raise capital so they can truly transform the lives of their members and create meaningful impact.
Our team is seeking driven and savvy marketing and sales interns to join us for the summer in deploying a new growth and awareness strategy. This opportunity is ideal for any student who is passionate about gaining real word experience and applying their marketing acumen to something tangible that can benefit their fellow student peers.
As a Marketing Ambassador, you’ll play a key role in our marketing and sales efforts by refining and deploying marketing campaigns that build awareness of our program to college student groups and leaders. You’ll represent and promote a brand that is committed to empowering students with the funding they need – you’ll be their hero in times when funding is dry. This role is what you would expect working at a fast-paced tech startup when you graduate school. Great real-world experience that will directly translate to your resume.
- Identify groups on campus who have a funding need.
- Optimize and launch marketing campaigns targeted at these groups.
- Secure campaign applications for the upcoming school year.
- Develop new and creative solutions for building awareness of our crowdfunding program.
- The candidate must carry a learner mindset and be able to work productively in their own remote location.
- Creative and imaginative approach to marketing success.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Passionate about helping student leaders and groups be more successful.
- Currently enrolles in a college or university in the United States.
- Marketing, Communication, or Sales concentration or experience.
- Rising Junior or Senior (Freshman and Sophomores are welcome to apply).
- Fundraising experience is a plus.
- Ability to think creatively and develop new solutions.
- Entrepeneurial attitude.
Part-time: 10-15 hours per week
This internship opportunity is remote – meaning, you can work from home at your own location and we will host weekly web conference calls to onboard you to our team and train you on the role. Our team is comprised of young alumni who are technology and fundraising experts – we guarantee you’ll learn a lot through our program!
Our Marketing Ambassadors earn 10% of revenue earned from campaigns that they source and launch through our program. Our average campaign earns Funderbolt $760 in revenue, providing our MA’s with an estimated $76 per campaign. Through our program, MA’s should have the capacity to source 30+ campaigns, for a potential of $2,280+ in compensation.
We’d also love to help you optimize your resume and Linkedin profile after the intership based on what you learned and produced during the experience. We regularly write letters of recommendation, as well as provide resources and introductions.
*This is not a paid position, but there is an opportunity to make commission.*