Under Armour 2018 Summer League Marketing Internship
Under Armour Internship
Under Armour’s Nick Hood came in and spoke to us recently and mentioned how influential his internship with Under Armour and how that shaped his career. Under Armour is currently looking for an intern, and you can find more information about it below.
Under Armour’s Summer League Internship program offers current college students the chance to get inside the world’s most dynamic brand in sports. Interns at Under Armour will be key players in advancing our mission of making all athletes better through passion, design, and the relentless pursuit of innovation. You will spend your summer making an impact on your team, learning from others through mentoring, networking, and training, and experiencing what it’s like to live in a great city working for a fast-paced, innovative, and growing company.
- Problem solving skills: approach problems analytically and use data to drive decisions; offer solutions and think critically about business challenges
- Communication skills: collect, share, and present information effectively and concisely to audiences of all levels, internally and externally
- Multi-tasking and time management skills: balance competing priorities and deliver on commitments
- Passion: for the role, the work, the team, and the brand
What You’ll Leave With From the 2018 Summer League:
The Under Armour internship experience gives students the chance to experience the Brand first-hand in one of our offices. Not all positions are located in all offices, and students will be selected for interviews based on the best fit with their background and experience. The Summer League program includes 5 core components:
- MAKE AN IMPACT: leave your mark on your team during a 10-12 week internship
- MENTORSHIP: meet another teammate and gain another perspective on the Brand
- GUEST SPEAKERS: learn from our leadership Team
- GIVE BACK: make a difference locally by volunteering in the community
- FUN: enjoy social events with other Interns and Teammates
Your specific, role, team, and project(s) will be determined throughout the interview and onboarding process.
For more information, or to apply, click here.