Year in school: Junior
Major: Management Information Systems; Minor: Marketing
Internships or Work Experience:
– Global Audience & Partner Marketing, Industries Intern at SAP
– Research Consultant at DuckDuckGo
– Program Lead at ROAR for Good
– Online Growth & Strategy Lead at Islands Media, Inc.
– Event Brand Ambassador at Lyft
Favorite Things About AMA: My favorite things about AMA are: being able to collaborate with our awesome Executive Board and members throughout the school years, helping members of our organization learn about marketing and grow in their careers, and finding what interests me most in business by engaging with professionals.
What You’ve Learned From AMA: AMA helped me find the path that (I think) I’d like to go after college. With this clarity, I’ve been able to take on some great opportunities with my best foot forward. I wouldn’t have been as confident or ready without the help of the great mentors that I’ve found in the organization, and I’m thankful to say that they are people I still call regularly for advice.