Rad Dish Co-op Cafe Is Looking For An Assistant Manager
- Conflict resolution.
- Working with affected parties to acknowledge the conflict, the factors in the issue, identify action steps to resolve the issues, and come to a mutual agreement about the issue at hand
- Manage GAP Fund
- Advertise open positions and to recruit potential staff members
- Communicate with interested parties and schedule interviews
- Organize interview structure and plan
- Evaluating applicants and making hiring decisions based on availability, relevant experience, interest, and interview (in that order).
- Communicating with ALL applicants about their application or hiring status
- Coordinating, planning and facilitating semesterly and as-needed staff training
- Evaluating Staff Training procedures and modifying approaches based on staff feedback and observation
- Communicating with Faculty Adviser and new staff in ensuring that the Rad Dish and its staff comply with all applicable local laws and university policies
- Must be a Graduate or Undergraduate student at Temple University
- Able to work 12-15 hours per week
- Commit to a minimum of 3 semesters
To Apply: Send your resume, references, and Spring 2018 Class Schedule to email@example.com. You will NOT be considered if you do not do so.
If you have any questions about the application process, please email RadCafeManager@gmail.com.