Langan Marketing Intern: Spring 2018
Langan is seeking a part-time Marketing Intern for our Philadelphia, PA office. As the successful candidate, you will be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field. You will be responsible for assisting with preparation of proposals and presentations, researching business development opportunities and marketing event support for projects located primarily within the Philadelphia metro region. As part of a national business development and marketing team, you will work and collaborate with all levels and disciplines. This position reports into the Senior Business Development Manager and requires a work commitment of at least 15 hours per week.
- Coordinate, track, and support for the firm’s business development and marketing activities;
- Assist in the preparation and tracking of proposals; statement of qualifications; requests for quotations and pricing;
- Research market trends, and potential opportunities within emerging markets;
- Provide support to employees attending networking events; and
Support general marketing-related and business development administrative duties.
- Student actively pursuing a four year degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or a related field;
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities;
- Ability to effectively work independently and in a team environment; and,
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications.
To be considered for this position, please click on the link below to apply.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and academic transcripts.