Alliance Marketing Summer Internship
Alliance Marketing Partners
Summer 2018 Internship Opportunity
Our dynamic marketing/advertising agency is looking for an intern to assist the account team with the day-to-day public relations efforts of our clients. The applicant’s responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Media monitoring and tracking
- Building and maintaining media lists
- Drafting and editing press materials
- Media relations and outreach
- Participation in promotional planning and strategy sessions
- On-site event activation and assistance
The ideal candidate is a university student or recent graduate who is studying for or received a degree in Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations with exceptional organization and interpersonal skills. We’re looking for someone who is a strong writer, is highly proficient in multiple social media platforms, is enthusiastic and fun, and is ready to hit the ground running. The intern will work in our Conshohocken office. Our work place is relaxed with a fun team to work with and learn from.
- Assist Account Team with managing of clients
- 5 days a week plus weekend events for extra compensation
- Location –Philadelphia, PA
- Compensation – $50a day plus class credit if applicable. Weekend event work at $14.00 per hour
- May – September 2018
General: The ideal candidate will be reliable, goal oriented, organized, personable individual who has the ability to learn quickly and achieve goals without a lot of direction. Importantly, the candidate who commits to this opportunity must be able to work three days a week regardless of vacation, work or school schedule. Interns are eligible for four days off during an internship term. This includes sick and/or vacation days. Internship starting and end days are flexible.
Interested applicants should submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.